What we're looking for
Acerca del puesto Trading Specialist
Focused on providing a comprehensive cryptocurrency exchange to the LATAM market. As a comprehensive cryptocurrency exchange Mexo currently offers fiat on/off ramp, spot trading, contract trading, paper trading, trading academy and peer-to-peer marketplace, all while giving our users the opportunities to profit from a full list of trading pairs and trading features.
- Handle the day-to-day trading efforts for a portfolio of accounts, actively supporting more Senior Traders
- Partners with other business team members to add in-depth product knowledge and develop trading-specific strategies to achieve client goals
- Owns numerous accounts independently and recognizes opportunities to grow accounts; assists in identifying and prioritizing client needs
- Helps to train new and existing clients in all platform operational areas, and to onboard new clients
- Begins to develop areas of expertise in product offerings and acts as an internal resource for the internal business team
- Actively pursues ways to grow client business through helping agencies provide new value (savings analyses, campaign planning, performance and measurement, marketing funnel approach, etc.)
- Assists Senior Traders in onboarding and developing newer traders, and in particular works as an authority on trading-related topics
- Seeks to provide additional value outside of the role through cultural contributions, collaboration with peers, case study development, new product beta testing opportunities and relaying feedback to our product team.
- Communicates complex concepts and ideas in a clear and concise manner, across audiences with varying levels of expertise.
Desired Knowledge and Experience
- 3-5 years of working experience with cryptomarkets (This is a must)
- 1-2 years minimum client-facing experience
- You're a very strong communicator that collaborates effectively across an internal client services team
- Shown consistent ability to communicate complex ideas and concepts in a simple, straightforward manner
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical abilities. Love to problem-solve, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a dynamic environment
- Strong quantitative skills coupled with real passion for mining insights from very large datasets