ZKSpace (ZKS)

ZKSpace (ZKS)

ZKSpace (ZKS)

ZKSpace —— ZK-Rollups Based Layer-2 DEX with The AMM Model
  1. ZKSpace is a Layer-2 decentralized exchange that adopts AMM model and zk-Rollup technology. It’s built on Ethereum, and aims to give traders low latency & no gas fee.
  2. ZKSpace is a token Swap protocol based on Automated Market Maker (AMM). Through ZK-Rollup technology, the full set of uniswap functions are realized in Layer-2, while providing unlimited scalability and privacy.
  3. ZKSpace is a decentralized project led by the community. ZKS is a certificate for community participation in governance; ZKSpace supports limited transaction pairs. In addition to the transactions initially added by the official team, users who hold ZKS can vote or pledge to achieve currency listing.
  4. The total amount of ZKS tokens is fixed at 1 billion, and the current circulation is close to 200 million.

Key Metrics

Untitled

Recent Price$2.12
Market Cap
$418,882,907.39
Circulating Supply
197,440,000 ZKS
Max Supply
1,000,000,000 ZKS

About ZKSpace

ZKSpace is a Layer-2 decentralized exchange that adopts AMM model and zk-Rollup technology. It’s built on Ethereum, and aims to give traders low latency & no gas fee experiences.

ZKSpace is a token Swap protocol based on Automated Market Maker (AMM). Through ZK-Rollup technology, the full set of uniswap functions are realized in Layer-2, while providing unlimited scalability and privacy. ZKSpace provides liquidity providers and traders with ultra-high throughput Swap infrastructure, and transactions do not require any Gas fees.

Features

  • Decentralization: Users have complete control of their assets, transactions do not require authorization, and have good privacy and higher liquidity.
  • Ultra high TPS: Based on ZK-Rollup technology, transaction TPS can be increased by multiple orders of magnitude.
  • No GAS: Liquidity providers and users do not need to pay high gas fees, which greatly reduces the threshold for use.

ZKS Token

ZKSpace is a decentralized project led by the community. ZKS is a certificate for community participation in governance; ZKSpace supports limited transaction pairs. In addition to the transactions initially added by the official team, users who hold ZKS can vote or pledge to achieve currency listing.

The total amount of ZKS tokens is fixed at 1 billion, and the current circulation is close to 200 million.

Token Allocations

Untitled

Community Mining600 million60%The total incentive plan would happen in 4 years, including varieties of minings, such as Proof of Gas, Proof of Liquidity, Proof of Trading, and so on. 40 million of ZKS has airdropped to early participants.
ZKSpace Team
150 million
15%
Locked up for a year after ZKSpace launched its mainnet, and vesting for three years after the lockup.
Potential A Round Investors
53 million
5.3%
This round would be decided by all token holders, after one year of ZKSpace mainnet launch.
Initial Liquidity
40 million
4%
As initial liquidity, 50% is provided on Uniswap and Gate.io each.
Ecosystem Developers and Ecosystem Growth
80 million
8%
8% of the total token supply, totaling 80 million ZKS, will be allocated to developers and ecosystem growth initiatives, distributed in 4 years, each year 2.0%.
Angel Investors
67 million
6.7%
30% of this part would be unlock after ZKS listed on a major exchange, the rest 70% would be locked up for three months after that, and vesting for 6 months.
Advisors
10 million
1%
Vesting for 3 years,0.33% each year.

Technology Features

ZK-Rollups technology

ZK Rollup is a non-interactive Rollup that relies on concise proof of validity. Each assertion will be accompanied by an easy-to-verify zero-knowledge proof to prove that the calculations and results in the assertion are correct. This is very friendly to miners and other observers, because the cost of verifying the proof is low, and the correctness of the assertion can be verified immediately.

ZK Rollups technology is decentralized, users can participate without permission, and at the same time can obtain the security equivalent to Layer 1. In this regard, it has certain advantages over most Layer 2 technologies.

Layer-2 server

The ZKSpace server can interact with users through the WebSocket interface, and can also monitor transactions on the Ethereum blockchain. All legal transaction requests will be placed in the ZKSpace memory pool, which will ultimately be processed by the Swap Engine.

Plonk zero-knowledge proof system

ZKSpace's zero-knowledge proof system adopts a distributed architecture and uses the latest zero-knowledge proof algorithm PLONK to generate proofs. PLONK's global trust setup only needs to be generated once, and applications with a certain range of circuit scale can be reused, which greatly reduces the threshold for using zero-knowledge proof.

Community and Social Channel

image
💠
https://academy.mexo.io

Tu guía al mundo cripto