PancakeSwap —— A Decentralized Exchange for Swapping BEP-20 Tokens
- PancakeSwap is a Binance Smart Chain-based decentralized exchange (DEX) with an automated market maker (AMM) model for swapping BEP-20 tokens.
- PancakeSwap's goal is to become the first liquidity provider on the Binance smart chain and the birthplace of innovative gamified agricultural mechanisms, and to promote its integration into other chains and other fields.
- There are 3 kinds of tokens on PancakeSwap: FLIP; CAKE; SYRUP.
PancakeSwap is a Binance Smart Chain-based decentralized exchange (DEX) with an automated market maker (AMM) model for swapping BEP-20 tokens. PancakeSwap's goal is to become the first liquidity provider on the Binance smart chain and the birthplace of innovative gamified agricultural mechanisms, and to promote its integration into other chains and other fields.
There are 3 kinds of tokens on PancakeSwap:
- FLIP: Like other AMM models, users will receive Liquidity Provider (LP) tokens in the form of FLIP tokens in return for providing liquidity towards the various liquidity pools available on the platform (e.g., one will receive BUSD-BNB FLIP tokens in return for providing liquidity to the BUSD-BNB liquidity pool).
- CAKE: LPs receive CAKE for staking their FLIP tokens.
- SYRUP: CAKE tokens can be staked in the SYRUP Pool to earn SYRUP. SYRUP holders will earn a portion of 25% of each CAKE block reward and give them the right to earn tokens from brand new BSC projects. SYRUP tokens can also be used for voting in platform governance, collecting fees, and the upcoming Golden Syrup lottery.
Similar to other AMM exchanges, the transaction fee is 0.2%, of which 0.17% is used as a liquidity mining reward, and 0.03% is used as system revenue.
Staking LP Tokens to the farm can harvest CAKE tokens. Currently, it supports up to 55 trading pairs of LP Tokens. Among them, the reward weight of CAKE/BNB is 40 times, and the other is 0.1-2 times.
- Syrup Pools
Syrup Pools is equivalent to a token airdrop pool, similar to Binance Launchpool. Project parties on other BSCs can apply to cooperate with Pancakeswap and provide a certain amount of tokens for free. Users can pledge CAKE tokens in Syrup Pools for mining to harvest tokens provided by other project parties.
Users can use CAKE tokens to buy lottery tickets. Each lottery ticket sells for 10 CAKE, and the CAKE spent on the lottery purchase will be put into the lottery prize pool. There are 4 random numbers on each lottery ticket (each number is between 1-14). When the lottery is drawn, as long as there are 2 numbers that are the same as the lottery number, you will be rewarded.
- IFO (Initial Farm Offering)
Other project parties in the BSC can raise funds through Pancakeswap's IFO, which is similar to IEO. The difference is that users need to pay for the LP Token of the CAKE/BNB trading pair to participate in the IFO.
After the IFO is completed, the BNB behind the LP Token will be delivered to the project party, and CAKE will be destroyed. In other words, half of IFO's funds will be destroyed.
- Use Farms and CAKE tokens to build their own moat, and at the same time increase the user's income.
- Use Syrup airdrop to attract traffic and incubate other projects to a certain extent.
- Use lottery tickets and NFTs to increase interest and promote CAKE destruction.
- Use IFO to incubate other projects and promote CAKE destruction.