A Customer Service Representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and these CSRs can gather that for you. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Provide prompt, efficient and high standard customer service support in Crypto trading via live chat, email
- Answer customers’ questions about specific products/services.
- Scale the client's requests to the operations team with the necessary requirements.
- Document and alert team of sudden problems (based on user reports).
- Be flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast-paced organization.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Handle customer enquiries, advices and suggestions via email or online tools
- Provide accurate, valid and comprehensive information
- Manage complaints, provide proper solutions and options within the time limits; follow up to secure resolution
- Go the extra mile to engage customers.
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
- Must be able to read, write and speak in English.
- Open to working in shifts.
- Ability to work under pressure, strong communication skills and exceed beyond expectation.
- A sense of responsibility and teamwork spirit.
- Proficient in English and spanish.
- Minimum 1-year experience in customer service, preferably in finance or E-commerce industry.
- High level of honesty and integrity.
- Proactive and meticulous.
Would be nice if
- Are passionate about cryptocurrencies and fintech.
- Familiar with company trading platforms and keeping up-to-date on general market conditions to attend inquiries and provide first class trading experience.
- Excellent problem solving skills, team player and driven for growth.