What we're looking for
Acerca del puesto Country Community Representative - Venezuela
The Country Community Representative reports to the Head of Community and is responsible for overseeing a range of community relations, marketing and communications activities. As a key member of the Mexo operations team, this position also supports the Marketing team operations.
- Community Relations and Outreach
- Responsible for supervising community relations activities and initiatives.
- Provides leadership and support to the Country Ambassadors.
- Supports activities of the Operations & Marketing team.
- Oversees community engagement events internally and externally, including unit briefings & meetups, presentations to community, and liaisons with community KOL's
- Directly supervises the local country ambassadors and supports community engagement activities relating to community engagement activities/events.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with base and community.
- Manages all special events.
- Directly supervises the Ambassadors Events
- Supports ambassadors involved in special events.
- Oversees the annual Special Event plan.
- Undertakes any secondary tasking and responsibilities deemed necessary for a robust
- Community Engagement program at Mexo.
Desired Knowledge and Experience
- 3-5 years experience managing large online and offline communities
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills; demonstrates sensitivity and tact in interpersonal relations.
- Good english written and verbal communication skills, including well-developed public speaking skills.
- Proven ability to network with community resources, build relationships and create community partnerships.
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends as required.
- Broad knowledge of cryptocurrencies, blockchain and trading required.
Competencies and Behaviours
In order to successfully meet the requirements of the position, the following competencies and behaviours must be demonstrated:
- Ability to work as a positive team leader, facilitating a team environment through personal behaviour, work contributions and the sharing of experience and knowledge.
- Facilitates the development of new ideas and methods for program enhancement and adjusts and adapts to changes.
- Maintains a constant awareness of the “client” and exhibits recognition and appreciation of their needs with the ability to achieve results.
- Ability to be energetic, resilient and maintain a sense of humour when personal resources are challenged.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a timely and efficient manner.
- Effective interpersonal skills under all types of conditions, exhibiting a supportive, positive approach.
- Demonstrates a high degree of personal initiative with good planning and organizational skills.
- Maintains timely and accurate files.
- Ability to adjust to the ever-changing needs of the organization and multi-task efficiently.
- Ability to manage a diverse staff and address human resources issues appropriately.
- Demonstrates strong administrative skills and abilities.
- Commitment to related personal and professional development.
- Client needs and work volume may require more than the scheduled work hours to complete essential position duties.
- This position may require occasional travel to locations across the country.
- Work may require dealing with emotionally volatile situations.